Re-enrollment is the process by which Al-Hadi School indicates to current students and parents our desire to continue our relationship for the upcoming school year. In order for your child to continue their education with Al-Hadi School, each child must be "re-enrolled."
Secure your child's seat for the 2018-2019 school year by re-enrolling today. All seats will be assigned to new and returning students on first come, first serve basis.
Re-enrollment is appropriate if you:
- Will be continuing at Al-Hadi for the next academic year
- Withdrew from Al-Hadi within a year.
Students who left in good standing and are re-enrolling will be reviewed.
- Please contact the school registrar at email@example.com or the front office at (713)787-5000 x 2 to get information regarding your re-enrollment.
- An application fee of $25, is due at the time of re-enrollment.
- Please bring a copy of the updated immunization record & both parents State ID/DL for student records.