Our rigorous high school curriculum aims at inspiring and preparing students for college and post-secondary success with skills and knowledge necessary to compete in the 21st century.
Spring Board is the College Board’s official Pre-AP program developed to provide students with acquiring skills and knowledge required for success in Advanced Placement courses and in college level work.
Based on the College Board Standards for success in English Language Arts and current research in best instructional practices, Spring Board uses a back mapping instructional design that starts with the end in mind with Embedded Assessments. By using these assessments as the starting point for planning instruction, teachers have a clear picture of what students need to know and are able to easily adjust the learning plan to meet individual students’ needs.
The High School program at Al-Hadi school aims to prepare students for college.
- A rigorous curriculum in core subjects including Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Anatomy and Physiology, Physics, Chemistry, etc. (see graduation requirements)
- Dual Credit courses available through various colleges
- Preparation for AP exams in all core subjects in addition to electives
- Up to 4 years of Arabic as a second language
- A choice of graduation plans that cater to the needs and goals of all students (see graduation requirements)
- Student leadership and volunteering opportunities
- Guidance in all areas of career and college planning including college admissions testing, financial aid, scholarships, college selection and requirements, etc.